Anoro is a once-daily treatment for people with emphysema or chronic bronchitis that can help you to breathe better.
Both emphysema and chronic bronchitis are types of a wider condition called Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, or COPD. Just a single puff, every day, can help you breathe easier.
ANORO is a combination of 2 medicines that work together to help you breathe better all day and night.
Anoro contains 2 medicines called bronchodilators that
work together to relax smooth muscles around your airways
and open air passages in your lungs, making it easier to
breathe in and out.
- One medicine (umeclidinium) blocks tightening of smooth muscles around your airways
- One medicine (vilanterol) opens airways by relaxing muscles around the airways in your lungs
The result: opening the airways in your lungs to help you breathe easier.
When should I talk to my doctor about my COPD?
If you are regularly using a puffer for your COPD and still experiencing any of the following:
- Repetitive Cough
- Chest Tightness
- Shortness of Breath
- Phlegm / Mucus
It’s always a good time to talk to your doctor
Talking to your doctor about your COPD and the puffer(s) you use is important to ensure you manage your symptoms well. Use these questions as a guide and ask your doctor if Anoro is right for you.
Questions to ask your doctor:
- I get breathless every day. Is that normal?
- How can I keep doing the activities that I enjoy (e.g gardening, going for walks)?
- What are some of the signs that my COPD could be getting worse?
- Am I using my puffer correctly?
- Would a once-daily puffer help my COPD?